Timber Point Capital Management looks to provide actively managed, global multi-asset portfolios designed as solutions to specific client goals and objectives. Timber Point's OCIO platform can act as a leverage point for independent advisors, family offices and other investment entities, turning over the day to day investment management responsibilities while maintaining control over client relationships and focusing on strategic elements of the entity’s business.
Advisor Outsourced Benefits
• Ease of fiduciary burden
• Simplification of RIA’s business model
• Customization of investment offering
• Comparative advantage of skill sets
• Marketing and client service support
Why Timber Point Capital Management?
• Institutional quality investment process and risk management
• Highly experienced team has worked together for 15+ years
• Successful track record providing advisors with outsourced investment services
• Boutique firm with capability to offer direct client support
• Modular investment framework customizable to advisor’s client needs
• Global Multi-asset: equities, fixed income and alternatives
• Dynamically managed portfolios reallocated and implemented
• Available on a wide range of custodial platforms
"Outsourcing the CIO role creates efficiencies that allow the advisor to focus on growing and managing his or her practice"
David Cleary, CFA - Timber Point Founder & CIO
For more information on Timber Point Capital Management Outsourced Chief Investment Officer Services, download the presentation or request more information by completing the form below.
Overview of Timber Point Capital Management Outsourced Chief Investment Officer Services, Process, and Guidelines.
Timber Point Capital Management is a New York-based, boutique asset management firm providing alternative and multi-asset investment solutions.